Same prog for both the robots:

*Label1 : Go left*

*             Skip next if oil in my path*

*             Go to Label1*

*Label2 : Go left*

*             Go left*

*             Go to Label2*

Both robots go left with speed one move per 3 second.
After one of them finds an oil spot in its way, it doubles its speed to 2
moves per 3 second.
Hence, eventually both the robots will clash.

Cheers
Nikhil Jindal
http://www.fundoonick.blogspot.com/

disclaimer: http://dce.edu/web/Sections/Standalone/Email_Disclaimer.php