Hi Anurag,

I have taken that online test there were 3 questions ...
1. given a linked list check if it is a palindrome.
2.given two sorted arrays a[m]  b[2*m], each contains m elements only. You
need to merge those two arrays into second array b[2*m]
3. construct a Binary tree from a given String, where every node has zero or
two children.
e.g String = "NNNLLL"  , N represents internal Node , L represents leaf
Node.

The alloted time was 1hr. and asked to write the function only ... no main
function and all.
hope this helps

Thanks
vinay