any test case where this fails by using brute force approach? like this one
if c[l]<=c[r] then take c[l]*a and l++; else choose c[r]*a and r--; this is
o(n) solution.
any test case where it fails??

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 11:40 AM, Amol Sharma <amolsharm...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Bhaukali Launde !!
>
> Maa ka ladla bigad gya !!
>

> On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 11:36 AM, UTKARSH SRIVASTAV <
> usrivastav...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> thnx ashutosh ..................tum i love u
>>

>> On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 11:11 AM, AnAnDiT AsHu <ashu.m...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> launda pelu nikla.....

>>>  --

>> UTKARSH SRIVATAV
>> CSE-3
>> B-TECH 2nd YEAR
>> MNNIT ALLAHABAD
>>
>>  --

Harshal Choudhary,
III Year B.Tech Undergraduate,
Computer Science and Engineering,
National Institute of Technology Surathkal, Karnataka
India.