---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Himanshu Neema <potential.himansh...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 11:13 PM
Subject: Re: [algogeeks] If any one have algorithms for interviews by adnan
aziz ebook... Please mail ...
To: Abhishek Goswami <zeal.gosw...@gmail.com>

Its a 15.4MB pdf so would take time to download if you have slow internet
connection , otherwise i checked the link its working.

But I have also uploaded it on Google docs as Abhishek suggested  here :

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B--bA2TobuKZNGU5Njk5OTctZWEyYi00NWMwLTk0OGItMzhkMTI1ZTk0Mjg2&hl=en&authkey=CL_1msUI