The main thing they are testing is Problem Solving and the Algorithm
Designing ability. Coding Ability is only next. If you have good knowledge
in Data Structures and good Problem Solving skills with coding ability you
can easily crack through the interview. This is what i infered from my
experience.

A.Balaji