Thanks for the reference but i dont think its of great use to me.I want
something for academic purpose,the judge is rather useful for ACM like
competitions.The point is if the assignement problem requires students to
use object oriented approach towards a problem,my judge should actually
check that indeed that approach was taken.....I have already written some
codes and as i had written the code for it i would be thankful if anyone can
suggest me points where i can improove my judge

--
Saurabh Singh
B.Tech (Computer Science)