in that case, the solution doesn't apply. however, it's part of the
solution becoz this guarantees you wont have two same questions
generated for a student.

So you have to ask the question again with clear requirements.

you have to define what will be the "minimized" number. minimized to
me is eliminated when it can go to 0.