reducing more complexity of the tree is not binary, it will be like below
instead of node containning the name

it will have a (character,count , & is_last_char_of_string)

the complexity for searching the word is present or not is length_of_word

now we can create tree like this words ( bob,jim,jack,abi)
                                             root
                                       b        J          a
                                      o       a    i          b
                                      b       c     m         i