Hi!
I don't know why you asked that question.
But, tell me if it is a C or C++ program. Anyhow, it will give compilation
whatever the compiler be.
Why?? cout is used in namespace 'std', if it is a C++ program iostream.h
won't work and if it is a C program, cout won't work.
Pakistan doesn't seem to win the world cup dude so even the compiler
itself doesn't want to compile and print that statement. There will be no
output.

Cheers