For this X = {-1,4,2,3}
Nearest will be 4 then remain is 1 but the there is no 1 so again in
recursion nearest number is 2 then it search for suitable number where the
sum is zero so 3 is not suitable then it will pick the next closest number
to 2 which is one and make it (5= 4 + 2 -1 )

I just propose one approach you guys also can think a better one.

*Subhransu Panigrahi
*
*Mobile:* *+91-9840931538*
 *Email:* subhransu.panigr...@gmail.com