MNIT JAIPUR PRESENTS YOU

KAMPUSATTACK.COM <http://ampusattack.com/>

Biggest Social Platform For Students by Students

   -

   Enjoy Spiced up Social Networking With Hot Features!
   -

   Get Connected To Constillation Of Young Brains Like You!
   -

   Access & share useful collection of Ebooks,Notes, Ppt's,Codes,Programs.
   ........etc..

   -

   Find Lot Of Humor & Fun Inside!
   -

   Chat With Spicy Kampus Messenger with new people , Play Amazing Games.

*! STAND OUT FROM CROWD !*

   With Our Useful Resources You Will Never Be Same As Rest Of Crowd

   -

   GD 's With Pro's & Con's.
   -

   INTERVIEW preprations by personal experience of people.
   -

   PLACEMENT PAPERS
   -

   *College Previous Papers*
   -

   *Info About Latest **Technologies & Gadgets.*
   -

   *Project Ideas & help.*
   -

   *INTERNSHIP & TRANING GUIDANCE.*

   *! BE CONNECTED AND UPDATED!*

   -

   *Connect With Your Pal's , Senior's & Alumni's.*
   -

   *Exchange Idea's With People Across Kampuses.*

*! EXCLUSIVE EXPERT ZONE !*

   -

   STEP OUT from other's with our *INDUSTRIAL GUINDANCE* from Adobe ,
   Microsoft, NTPC, BPCL ,Accenture.
   -

   Field Experts & Career Consultant Inside.

Register Today!

*WWW.KAMPUSATTACK.COM* <http://www.kampusattack.com/>

Arpit Bhatnagar
(MNIT JAIPUR)