only 14 can be the answer....its sure that there cant be another
answer.......the problem can be easily done by backtracking approach...

At the end of the third person he had 0 roses
       This is after including one complementary rose.
       So before giving the complementary rose he had 1 rose. This one rose
is after the third person bought of the the roses.
       So double of the present roses gives 2......

So at the end of the second person there were 2 roses.
       Again repeating the above steps we can get 6.

So at the end of first person there were 6 roses.
     Again repeating the same procedure we get 14.

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 1:53 PM, DeboJeet Choudhury <
wildrahul.on...@gmail.com> wrote:

> am sure dre is jst 1 ans nd dat is 14...
>

> On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 1:52 PM, hary rathor <harry.rat...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> there are many ans exit for this problem ..
>> 2 of them exist above...
>>
>>  --

> *Wishing you success in your  endeavors *

A.Balaji