Hey Guys, these questions were asked from me during Broadcom India interview
rounds in my college. I hope this would be useful for those interested in
this firm.
They wanted a person with good knowledge of C + Networking + Microprocessor
and project in any of these technologies would be beneficial for
the candidate.
Written test: C+ Networking + Linux Commands + Database.
Questions:
Q1) What's a spinlock ? How it is different from a mutex ?
Q2) What's volatile keyword in C? What does the compiler does when I declare
a variable volatile ?
Q3) How is NULL defined in C ? What's the difference between #define NULL
(void *)0 and #define NULL 0 .
Q4) How do you find given substring in a given string using only macros ?
Q5) How to find factorial of a no. using macros ?