Dear friend(s),
I'm extremely surprised and shocked at the mail which was sent our from my
account. It was not at all intentional and known to me. Still I'm not sure
how this happened. I apologize for the same.
I know and regard you/group as really useful and have no intentions to abuse
it. Hope there aren't any misunderstandings.

P.S: if anyone knows how this happened [a virus or something] and how i can
avoid this in future, please let me know.

cheers,
Mihir Kulkarni
BTech IT COEP
CoFSUG
+91 9420 352 422
Registered LINUX membership number:- 496684