Hi

Does anyone going through the book "DataStructures using C and C++ by
Tenenbaum"?
I am having certain doubts in solving the exercises of the Tenenbaum
book.
If anyone is doing the same then please let me know so that we can
discuss on the better ways to solve the given exercises.
I am looking for the companion who is going on the same road.
By joining the hands it will speed up the process of reaching the
goal.

Regards
Sunil