Problem Statement (here is the question pleasesolve it)

The most famous math contest is going to start soon. As usual in math
contests, there is going to be a problem that involves an abstract
machine of sorts and predicting how will it process a sequence of
colored balls. This time, the machine will use the balls as a special
language that works as follows: The process begins when the machine is
given a stack of balls that are colored either white or black. The
next steps are as follows:
Take the top ball out of the stack, show it to the audience and discard it.
If the taken ball was white, the contents of the stack will be dumped
into a new stack and the new stack will be used in the next step. In
other words, the order of the balls in the stack will be reversed.
If the taken ball was black, the balls inside the stack will get their
colors inverted. Every originally-white ball will turn black and every
originally-black ball will turn white.
The process is repeated until there are no balls left in the stack.
You have been hired to make a program to grade the answers to this
contest question. Given the contents of the stack, return the number
of black balls that will be shown to the audience. Due to limitations
in the input size, the contents of the stack are given by String
ballSequence, and int repetitions. To form the sequence of balls,
repeat ballSequence repetitions times. The final sequence will contain
'B' and 'W' characters denoting a black or a white ball respectively
from the top of the stack to the bottom.
Definition

Class:
MathContest
Method:
countBlack
Parameters:
String, int
Returns:
int
Method signature:
int countBlack(String ballSequence, int repetitions)
(be sure your method is public)

Constraints
-
ballSequence will contain between 1 and 50 characters, inclusive.
-
Each character in ballSequence will be 'B' or 'W'.
-
repetitions will be between 1 and 3500, inclusive.
-
The total number of balls after generating the sequence will be
between 1 and 100000, inclusive.
Examples
0)

"BBWWB"
1
Returns: 2
The starting contents of the stack from top to bottom are: BBWWB. The
process can be simulated as follows:  (Stack contents: BBWWB). Take a
black ball, change the contents from BWWB to WBBW. (Stack contents:
WBBW). Take a white ball, change the contents from BBW to WBB. (Stack
contents: WBB). Take a white ball, change the contents from BB to BB.
(Stack contents: BB). Take a black ball, change the contents from B to
W. (Stack contents: W). Take a white ball.
1)

"BBB"
10
Returns: 1
There are initially 30 black balls in the stack. After the first one
is processed, all the remaining balls become white. A white ball
cannot change the color of the remaining balls.
2)

"BW"
10
Returns: 20
A series of alternating black and white balls which begins with a
black ball. Initially, a black ball inverts the colors of the
remaining balls, making them a new alternation of black and white
balls that begins with a black ball. The process will repeat for each
ball and each ball will be black when picked.
3)

"WWWWWWWBWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"
1
Returns: 2
Eventually, the black ball will be reached after reversing the order
14 times. It will turn all of the remaining balls black. But the next
black ball that is processed will turn all the remaining balls white
once again

this is the ques please  solve it  an d send me within 45 minutes