On 29/04/2011 19:52, himanshu kansal wrote:
yeah i knw dt well...bt i jus asked if sum1 cd help me....
I really don't think people who have subscribed to read algorithm related discussions want to read about your problems installing a compiler. When you find the appropriate list (see hints in my previous mail) another tip I can give you is to actually explain the problem, such as what errors you see.

Please, refrain from polluting this list with off-topic help requests.

Charles.