A point of advice to people requesting books..
Please ask the first person in the thread who requested ebook if he has got
it or not. Because there is no one here mailing you illegal ebooks. Please
stop requesting and therefore irritating us.

PS: If u r really interested in illegal copy of ebook, then google it.
you'll definitely find one.

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 6:27 PM, Anurag atri <anu.anurag....@gmail.com>wrote:

> What Charles said is absolutely correct , please do not request books on
> this group .
> If you want a book look it up on the net or PURCHASE it .Do not irritate
> others .please .
>

> On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 1:26 PM, Charles Turner <chtu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>  Prakash,
>>
>> Your point doesn't stand. This list advertised algorithms discussion, not
>> the transmission of illegal books. So everyone's needs are not different
>> here, the idea is we all signed up to read about algorithms. I find it
>> amazing that you're even arguing this point, and seemingly condoning his
>> criminal acts.
>>
>> Charles.
>>

>> On 09/05/2011 02:17, Prakash D IT @ CEG wrote:
>>
>> @charles: think in his point of view.. everyone's needs are different
>>
>> On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 4:26 AM, Charles Turner <chtu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>  On 08/05/2011 23:32, ankit sablok wrote:
>>>
>>> Please mail the book "Data Structures and Algorithms in C" by Mark
>>> Allen Weiss to the following Id - ankit4...@gmail.com
>>> if anyone has d book
>>>

>>>  Stop being an IDIOT requesting illegal copies of books on a public
>>> list. This is really irritating me now. Due to the amount of such requests,
>>> I'm seriously considering leaving this list. That would be a shame, since it
>>> sometimes contains interesting information about the topic I originally
>>> signed up to read about, Algorithms.
>>>
>>> Yours sincerely,
>>>
>>> Charles.
>>>

>>  --