Dear Professional,
Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.
*
Please reply at soh...@panzersolutions.com
*
Title              :                RSA Archer Risk Management PM/BA
Location       :                Cleveland OH
Duration      :                6 Month Contract (Possibilities of
extensions)
Rate              :                $40 hr on C2C or 1099

MUST HAVES:
Experience with RSA Archer Risk Management (product implementation)
Project Management or Business Analyst experience
Has completed at least 1-2 RSA Archer implementation previously

PLUSES:
Financial experience

Responsibilites
This individual will be heading a team of 4-5 technical individuals leading
an implementation of RSA Archer Risk Management onsite in Cleaveland, OH.
This will be a 6 month contract with the possibilities of extensions and
must have implemented this product at least once before.  I know this is
extremely niche but if we can come through for them we will then be able to
staff every need for this huge multi-million dollar project.

 ** RSA Archer Risk Management enables to proactively address reputational,
financial, operational and IT risks against corporate objectives. This
web-based solution delivers a central management system for identifying
risks, evaluating their likelihood and impact, relating them to mitigating
controls and tracking their resolution. RSA Archer Risk Management allows to
manage a comprehensive Risk program enabled by a central risk repository
with project management capabilities, key risk indicators and loss events.**

Thank you,

Sohail Khan | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLc
45 Stuart Ave, K