@Piyush:
I don't think 1010 (and any even number) will be a binary palindrome (Unless
u allow single leading zero)...(Either you allow all or allow none)
If its not so what about 1001 then ? Whether it will be a palindrome or not
?[?]

Don't you think, it isn't possible to do this in less than O(n) as we have
to look at each bit at least once to confirm that given binary number is
palindrome ?
If O(n) is permitted then Logic used in immanuel's solution looks correct to
me..

Any1 having other logic which may have less comparisons ??