Hi,

Are there any admins on this group? I recently joined this group and i liked
the discussions going on here.

But there is a problem which hurts is that unlike other groups which are
moderated by certain admin guys (also active members of group), this one is
not.
So we are receiving lots of SPAMS. I guess no body wants to get a job from
this group (specially ones which are sent by some Panzer).

If the mods are reading this, Please take some action on that mails so that
group will remain clean.

Sorry for off topic.

Anuj Agarwal