Hello,
Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.
*Please reply at soh...@panzersolutions.com
*
Title              :               C#.Net developer
Location        :               Miami FL
Duration        :               6 month contract
Rate              :               $40/Hr on C2c or 1099

This person will be working independently on the development (coding) and
enhancements to a web application.  They will also need to do testing of the
web application.

-It is very important for these candidates to have Batch Processing in a
large database environment (LARGE AMOUNTS OF DATA)

MUST HAVES:
HTML
JavaScript
JQuery or Silverlight
.NET Framework
Solid understanding of object oriented programming and database design
concepts.
Ability to perform unit and integration testing of both new and existing
processes.
Can work independently, does not need direction and can think outside of the
box

Thank you,

Sohail Khan | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLc