hey Priyanshu, no offence but that's too much dude!! Not all of them are
terrorists and many muslims live in our country also! Those who want to give
a call, do it, those who don't want, its their choice! But don't spoil the
group by commenting irrelevant.
And regarding the admin of the group, its Sridhar Ratna,
sridharinfin...@gmail.com. He's no longer active I think.

Harshal Choudhary,
III Year B.Tech CSE,
NIT Surathkal, Karnataka, India.