Hi Guys,
          I was learning algorithm and I came across this topic. I was
wondering why we use mathematical Induction?  Is it because we we
prove that for the lowest value say 0 or 1. Then we take a Random 'K'
value. Then we prove that for 'K+1' value. So what we are trying to
say is its good for K and K+1 value, so its applies for all the
elements, in other words its series is linear, not a multiple of 2 or
3 or some other number. Am I right or missing something.

Thanks,
Karthik.