Hello,

I would really appreciate if someone can help me get an intuitive
understanding of XOR over a range of numbers.

I have seen it's usage is a couple of problems where duplicates are involved
and though ultimately i can see how it is solving the problem, i still feel
like checking the correctness of the solution whenever i come across such
solutions.

Also would be good if someone can throw some light on what other kinds of
problems they have seen which are difficult(time complexity wise) but using
XOR gives an elegant and time efficient solution.

--Navneet