i think it can be done by counting the no of starting heaps with 1 coins in
it before any heap with coin>1 in it. if all the heaps have only one coin
that player1 win if heap%2==1
if there is any heap with >1 then player1 win if (starting heap with 1 coin
in them)%2==0.
eg
player 1 win in case 1 of 1,1,1 or 1,1,3....

Romil