Hello Associate,
Hope you are doing well!

Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you have any Java
Developer local to MA for the below position?

Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Cambridge, MA
Duration: 3-6 Months

Rate: $50

Gotta have 7 yrs Java, and strong Linux and SQL exp

Purpose: The Senior Java Application Developer is a member of the
Application Development Team and participates in all aspects of the
development of our web-based hosted, healthcare data management solutions.

Requirements:
7+ years experience developing Java/J2EE web-based applications on a Linux
platform
Strong knowledge and experience with as many of the following APIs, extended
components and frameworks as possible within the J2EE arena: Eclipse, Ant,
JSP/Servlets, JDBC, JavaScript, Apache, Tomcat and test driven development
using JUNIT
Experience with high volume SaaS application development
Strong SQL development experience, Oracle knowledge a plus
Experience with the Linux operating system
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
BS in Computer Science or related.  MS Preferred.

Thanks
Leon Parker - l...@panzersolutions.com
203-983-9475