I think this can be performed by forming an augumented data strcture (like
augmented linked list or BST).. then you can apply the genraral algorithm
like sorting searching or graph algo...
 to performance imporovement you can use cache or has table...
On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 7:27 AM, Rigo <rodrigo.stockebr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Which algorithm would I use if I had an e-commerce website that
> captured user data (shopping data, site navigation data, and social
> media data) and I wanted to come up with a formula that would tell me
> which products sell best (when they sell best, to whom they sell best,
> etc...)?
>
> Any ideas would be great and much much much appreciated!
>
> Thanks,
> Rodrigo

Thanks and Regards,
*DIPANKAR DUTTA*
Visiting Research Scholar
Dept of Computing,
Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia
ph.no-+61 2 98509079 ( Mon-Fri 10:15-7:00) Sydney time
email: dipankar.du...@mq.edu.au