We have an unlimited number of dice at our disposal. Let's roll the
die. If the outcome is 1, 2, or 3, we stop; otherwise, if it is 4, 5,
or 6, a corresponding number of dice are rolled. For example, if the
first roll gives 5, then we roll 5 dice, and so on. This procedure
continues for every rolled dice whose outcome is 4, 5, or 6. Let N
denote the N-th round of rolls. What is the total expected value at
the end of the N-th round of rolls?

Navneet