O.K can anyone suggest the combinatorial solution.I thought it this way-
Assume k chairs as one chair.Now no. of ways arranging these chairs would be
((n-k+1)-1)! and the number of ways of arranging the k chairs would be k!.
So the no. of ways of arranging the chairs so that they are always together
becomes..(n-1)!-(n-k)!*(k)!?
Where was I wrong in the approach?Please correct me,

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 5:36 PM, RITESH SRIVASTAV
<riteshkumar...@gmail.com>wrote:

> @Saurabh
> Your formula is incorrect.
> for input : 5 2
> the answer should be 5 but your program gives 12 as output.
>
> On Jun 19, 11:35 pm, abc abc <may.i.answ...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > @above   Better you ask it on spoj forum
> >
> > On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 7:27 PM, saurabh singh <saurab...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > > I am getting WA for this problem.I dont know whether its case of
> overflow
> > > or I have come up with a wrong formula,
> > >https://www.spoj.pl/problems/CHAIR/
> > > I am coding in python so I dont think there is probblem of overflow.
> >
> > > def f(n):
> > >     if n<0:
> > >         return 0
> > >     if n==0: