Hello,

We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: Jr. SAN Storage Administrator

Location: Tallahassee, FL

Duration: 9+ Months

Must Need:

.         Dell EMC (CX series storage) administration, maintenance,
upgrading, provisioning and management experience.

.         Administration, maintenance, upgrading, provisioning and
management experience of the following.

o   VMWare

o   Windows Server experience

o   Disaster Recovery Planning and Testing

o   Citrix

o   Backups - Symantec Backup Exec, Symantec Puredisk, VMware virtual server
backups

Job profile:

This position will be responsible for managing  servers and storage in a
varied enterprise application server environment. This is a technical
position which is responsible for all maintenance associated with assigned
servers and storage relating to department application server environments.
This includes installation of software and hardware, monitoring, capacity
planning, documentation, customer service, patching, configuration, and
technical analysis. This is a lead technical position which will frequently
be requested to evaluate technical architecture at an enterprise level in
great depth.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID: