The author messaged the moderators saying:
"Sharing ebooks like this on a public forum is a violation of *intellectual
property rights* and please remove all shared content".
So, unless you are interested in getting legal action brought against you, I
suggest you go and buy the book. It is really worth the money. Trust me. I
bought it too and the money was well spent.

--
DK

http://twitter.com/divyekapoor
http://www.divye.in