@Bhavesh: Check the squares of the integers from
ceiling(sqrt(123456789)) to floor(sqrt(987654321)) to see which ones
contain all nine nonzero digits. Since the sum of the nine nonzero
digits is 45, a satisfactory square will be a multiple of 9, and
therefore, we only need consider the squares of integers that are
multiples of 3. Something like this should do the trick:

int i, j, k;
for( i = 11112 ; i < 31426 ; i += 3 )
{
    j = i * i;
    k = 0;
    do
    {
        k |= 1 << (j % 10);
        j /= 10;
    } while( j > 0 );
    if( k = 0x3FE )            // 11 1111 1110 in binary.
        printf("%i\n",i);
}

Dave