It is a simple algorithm
1) If node has no child, simply delete
2) If node has one child, replace node's data with child's data and
make the subtree child of node, delete child.
3) if node has two child, find the node with min key in right subtree
(or max in left subtree), call it x, replace node's data with x's and
recursively call deleteNode on x.

Since there have been a couple of DS book recos, i would like to add
one which I used and found extremely good. Data Structures in C++ by
Mark Allen Weiss. All frequently used/asked DS algos are present in
that book and more!

Thanks,
Navneet

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 4:58 AM, amit kumar <amitthecoo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> use cormen
>
> On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 9:14 AM, shady <sinv...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> http://webdocs.cs.ualberta.ca/~holte/T26/del-from-bst.html
>> google it there are lot of resources
>> On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 8:59 AM, sameer.mut...@gmail.com
>> <sameer.mut...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> how to Delete a node in a BST. Handle All Test cases.
>>>
>>> --

--Navneet