These all were asked cumulatively in five interviews, one after another.

Q1 given 2 string A ,B. write a code to find all character of A exists in B
or not?

Q2. A puzzle at http://mathforum.org/library/drmath/view/56756.html

Q3. Find a 8-digit number, where the first figure defines the count of zeros
in this number, the second figure the count of numeral 1 in this number and
so on....

Q4. write a recursive function to find a given string is palindrome or not?

Q5.   write a code to generate the parse tree like compilers do internally
for any given expression
e.g. a+(b+c*(e/f)+d)*g

Q6. 3 reverse the string word by word e.g. "My name is pradeep" .. o/p shd
be  "pradeep is name
My" ...intwer expecting a 1 traversal algo

Q7. C++ (What are virtual functions) what happened if I do
Base *d = new Derived(); and  Derived *d = new Base();
is it error(in which statement) or not if yes what type of error?

Q8.  you have 6 coins of Indian denomination (a+b+c+d+e+f=115 paisa) ...if
user ask for a
change of 100,50,25,10,5 paisa then you r not able to give find the value of
lets if user ask for a change of 25 paisa then you r not able to return
(10+10+5) or (20+5)

Q9.  allocate 2D array dynamically with min no. of malloc calls.

Q10. given unsorted array and a no. X ,find 2 no. whose sum is
X....a[i]+a[j]=X ...........do it in  O(n)

Q11. class A {}; A obj ; what is sizeof(obj)....explain ANS

Q12. Write a code of Merge sort on Linked list.

Lets discuss them................