well for question 6 I think calculating size of string will count as one
traversal?
Correct me if I am wrong?
My approach:
traverse storing each char in a string.when space encountered push the
string in stack....
I am not sure how my solution is but it doesnt appears gud ryt now.

Saurabh Singh
B.Tech (Computer Science)
MNNIT ALLAHABAD