Clarification : The number (count) is the number of elements between 1 and n
which are not evenly divisible by 5 prime numbers
                    and the result is the sum of all the numbers between 1
and n which are not evenly divisible by 5 prime numbers . Right???

For Example : if n=5 then
                count ->2 (i.e  1 and 3 )
              and result = 5

If I am wrong ,Please Correct me and give me the outputs expected

Thank You

Rajeev N B