Given a network of the employees of a company such that edges are between
those employees who are friends to each other. Divide the employees into two
teams such that no two people who are friends to each other are in the same
team?

I was asked this question during the phonic interview with Google, though I
couldn't come across the correct solution at that time, I want to discuss
this question now.
To start with, is this a question of Bipartite Matching?