Thanks for the reply Shady.
I was hoping that the moderator who banned me gets a chance to reply
since I am pretty sure I have done neither of these "knowingly" -
advertising kind of mails, or abusive mails, spamming.
The only way this might have happened is if my account got hacked so
if that was the case, I would like to know in order to take preventive
actions and the only way to confirm this is by knowing what caused the
ban.