Approach 1:

Start from storey 1 and go up. keep dropping one of the eggs. As soon
at it breaks, return the storey you are in now. No. of drops in the
worst case: 99

Approach 2:

Split the building into 10 '10 storeyed' parts.

Start Dropping eggs at 10,20,30,...th storey.
If it breaks at say 40th, use the other egg from 31st storey till 39th
and return the ans.

No. of drops in worst case: approx. 20

Approach 3:

Why should v divide the building into equal storeyed segments?  Have
more storeys in lower part of the building and let it come down as we
go up. How does it help? Well by the nature of our method, if it
breaks at some 80+ storey (say), we want use the second egg lesser
number of times that it was when it is in 20th storey or something.

The first egg can be used in this order: 14,27,39,50,60... ( I am
about to sleep now and I have no energy to find out the exact starting
number. But I hope that u get the idea.)

Now the same approach can be used once the first egg breaks.

No. of drops in worst case: Approx. 14

More on this problem:  Find an algo for any general number of eggs and
any general number storeys...

Dont look at the hint below before giving it  a try.

Hint:  DP