Heres a problem that I've been trying to solve using Dynamic Programming but
I've got no where with it. Any hints would be appreciated.

A program's library offers a simple function to split a string into two
parts. As this operation requires copying the entire string, it takes time
n, where n is the length of the original string, regardless of the position
of division. Suppose now that you have to split a string into several parts,
using only the offered function. The series will be the individual divisions
affects the total time required. For example, to split a string of 20
characters in positions 3 and 10 ,where the first splitting done into place
3

the total time required is 20+17=37 while if the first splitting will be
done into place

10 the total time is 20+10=30.

Develop and implement a dynamic programming algorithm which, if given the m
positions where we want to divide a string of length n, finds the minimum
cost of this division into m+1 sections. Calculate the temporal and spatial
complexity of your

algorithm.

*examples*

* *A string length 100 divided in positions 25, 50, 75: the minimum cost
is 200.

* *A string length 10 divided in positions 4, 5, 7, 8: the minimum cost is
22.

Thank you.