thanks sunny.

KK this is not your playground. People from all over the world are in this
group. These are the people who have left companies like MS because of their
love for algorithms.... discuss ideas. Only way you learn debugging is by
practice. Once it took me 5 continuous hours to debug one bug in MATLAB.
That was a missing ':'

@moderators KK banned for 1 week, don't unban him