use a doubly linked list ... with a field "node *min".
weneva you insert an element ... check for the value of min at the head ...
if the new inserted node has less value ... then set the min field to point
to itself .... else copy the min field of te previous head.

insertion and deletion is easy ... and I hope i dont need to expalin that
too ...