Function overriding gains significance only when functions are declared
virtual. Otherwise Overriding does not serve any purpose. the main idea
behind virtual functions and method overloading is to implement Dynamic
Polymorphism i.e decide which version of function(base or derived)  to be
invoked during runtime.
*Muthuraj R
IV th Year , ISE
PESIT , Bangalore*