I dont know , but the double function question was highly ambigous one. They
were satified by my arguements whie giving written test and asked me write
explaintation down but still they went on to deduct two marks. Kaafi strange
tha......

On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 1:33 PM, Nathiya Perumal <contactnath...@gmail.com>wrote:

> see first its performing the operation (-2+0.5) so the ans is -1.5 and then
> its rounding off.. the final ans is -1.

Ankur Khurana
Computer Science
Netaji Subhas Institute Of Technology