@Himanshu: That is easy for any boy scout. :-) Tie the rope at the top
of the tower. Then tie a sheepshank knot of a comfortable length in
the rope and cut the middle strand inside the knot. Climb down the
rope to the peg and tie the other end of the rope onto the peg. Then,
while standing on or hanging from the peg, shake the upper rope to
release the sheepshank knot. The upper end will fall down and you can
climb the rest of the way down.

Dave