/     \

/            \

/                    \

/                             \

/                                     \

/                                              \

/                                                      \
                                    C1
                                                        /       \
                                    /        \
                                                   /
\                                       /                  \
                                                 /
\                                  /                        \
                                                /
\                              /                             \
                                              M                      C2
                  C1                             C3
                                            /      \
/          \                   /         \                       /         \
                                        /            \
/                 \            /              \
/                \
                                      M           C4        C2
C5       C1            C6          C3             C7
                                    /    \         /    \        /
\            /     \        /  \             /   \           /
\             /   \
                                 M     C8  C4  C9   C2  C10  C5 C11 C1 C12
C6  C13  C4  C14  C7  C15

M C4 C2 C5 C1 C6 C3 C7  (one level upper will have ret>0  and rest will have
ret =0

 Just think ur self how any process and its child have pid==0 ???

I hope its clear now...

>>> ret=fork();  ------ 2
>>> ret=fork(); ------- 3
>>> ret=fork(); ------- 4