I applied to Texas Instruments last year for software profile and these are
some of the questions that were asked in interview round :

1) How to find least common ancestor of two nodes in a tree ?
2) Some questions on virtual table and vptr ? Is Vtable created per class or
per object ?
3) Some questions about code section , data section , linking and OS related
concepts ?

The written test was repeated according to some people who had applied
earlier and consisted of Aptitude and Technical questions (separate tests
for both) . I was able to answer many questions so was shortlisted for
interview and later on for HR also . Although since I had applied off -
campus they told me that results will be declared after the procedure is
completed in other cities . And after 2 months they told me that there would
be 1 telephonic interview if I am still interested in TI . But since I had
already joined somewhere else I rejected the offer .

Reply here if you still have any doubt !!