okk thanx

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 11:58 AM, sagar pareek <sagarpar...@gmail.com>wrote:

> like u have given array
>
> *1 2 3 4 5 7* 6 7 8 9 *1 2 3 4 5 6 *5 4 3 6 7 8
>
> ans will be 6
>

> On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 11:30 AM, Anika Jain <anika.jai...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> i understand longest subsequence.. but what is longest increasing
>> subsequence .. i dont know the difference between them..plz sumbody tel ..
>>

>> On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 9:41 AM, Akash Mukherjee <akash...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> @udit : thanx man...they were really helpful....
>>>
>>> 2 all....can u plzz chk d answers 4 the qns :
>>> 18c,20b
>>> also how do i solve 14,16  ??
>>>
>>> thanx

>>>  --
>>>

>>  --

> **
> Regards
> SAGAR PAREEK
> COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
> NIT ALLAHABAD

  • [algoge... Kamakshii Aggarwal
    • Re... rajeev bharshetty
      • ... ankit sambyal
        • ... sourabh jakhar
          • ... Brijesh Upadhyay , Computer Science , 4th year , Thapar Universoty
        • ... Rizwan Ansari
      • ... Brijesh Upadhyay , Computer Science , 4th year , Thapar Universoty
    • Re... Akash Mukherjee
      • ... Anika Jain
        • ... sagar pareek
          • ... Anika Jain