On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 12:09 AM, siddharam suresh
<siddharam....@gmail.com> wrote:
> @gaurav.menghani:
> google has answer for every interview question asked. if people know how to
> search, then no need to join this group.

"if people know how to search, then no need to join this group"
Okay, this is hilarious. Do you actually mean that people who have
joined this group have joined because they don't know how to search? I
don't know about you, but at least I know how to search, and I still
joined.

Jokes apart, basic forum etiquette suggests one should search if the
same question has been answered already, before posting in the said
forum. This question has been answered repeatedly. If you want to
answer all repeated questions, I suggest you take the onus of doing
so.

> On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 7:01 PM, Gaurav Menghani <gaurav.mengh...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> I guess we should learn to google first.
>>
>> On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 5:58 PM, surender sanke <surend...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > concatenate both and find all permutations of that string
>> >
>> > surender

>> > --

>> Gaurav Menghani

Gaurav Menghani